junio 19, 2007

Manitobense ¿yo?

Yesterday I had a mail fron the goverment of Manitoba. Not many words or expectations, just send us your CV and we`ll think on it.

Work as a general doctor in a rural situatión on the Manitoba province, not in Winnipeg or in other city.

What is better? live here in Venezuela with crime and Chavez or in the woods of Canada?

What is the best for my children? for my family?

Is not going to be easy. As you could see i have to study english (and French too) A LOT.

I`m not happy.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

omg...

You'd work.

As a doctor.

In Canada.

Your children would be secure, financially, emotionally and physically, in a way Chavez makes it impossible for children to be in Venezuela today.

This is a no-brainer.

I'm so ecstatically happy for you, because this possibility is fantastic for all of you.

Soon, you'll be happy too.

I love you guys.

(and your english is excellent, so stop whining).

Basho dijo...

you now whining it´s my second nature...

I love you too